The weather is heating up and for many Floridians this means it's time to cool off in the pool. While a day of playing in the pool can be fun, injuries and illnesses due to water-related activities increase during this time of year.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Prepare For Emergencies During National Preparedness Month
- Precautionary Measures to Prevent Mosquito-Borne Illnesses
- Joint Investigation Leads To Arrest In West Palm Beach
- Keep Germs Away, Wash Your Hands Regularly
- Department Of Health Announces New Leadership
- Florida Department Of Health Names Office Of Compassionate Use Panel Members
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals