The weather is heating up and for many Floridians this means it's time to cool off in the pool. While a day of playing in the pool can be fun, injuries and illnesses due to water-related activities increase during this time of year.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Department Helping Parents of Children with Unique Abilities Connect to Resources
- The Florida Department Of Health Appoints Heather Huffman As Health Officer In Clay County
- Wishing You A Healthy Thanksgiving
- Governor Scott’s Florida First Budget Will Make Florida First In Keeping Families And Visitors Healthy
- Department Announces Low-THC Cannabis Dispensing Organizations
- Department Encourages Proper Food Safety This Holiday Season
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals