The weather is heating up and for many Floridians this means it's time to cool off in the pool. While a day of playing in the pool can be fun, injuries and illnesses due to water-related activities increase during this time of year.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Application Window Open for Healthy Weight Recognition
- Joint Investigation Leads To Arrest In West Palm Beach
- Joint Investigation Leads To Arrest In Fort Pierce
- Nearly 50,000 Floridians Participate In Department Of Health World Heart Day Events
- Florida Department of Health Celebrates World Heart Day with Statewide Trainings
- New Panel Member Announced For Office of Compassionate Use
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals