The weather is heating up and for many Floridians this means it's time to cool off in the pool. While a day of playing in the pool can be fun, injuries and illnesses due to water-related activities increase during this time of year.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Ensure Your Children’s Immunizations Are Up To Date
- Residents Encouraged To Take Precautions During Hot Summer Months
- Joint Unlicensed Activity Investigation Leads To Arrest In Miami Dade, FL
- Florida’s WIC Program Provides Nutrition Services For Women, Infants And Children
- Dr. Joy Jackson Appointed As Director For Polk and Hardee Counties
- Surgeon General Puts Spotlight On “Health In All Places” With Coastal Tour
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals