3-9-2021 COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments
March 09, 2021
The Florida Department of Health in Okeechobee County will be offering 2nd Dose Moderna COVID-19 Vaccines, Thursday, March 11, 2021 at the OKEECHOBEE AGRI-CIVIC CENTER (4601 Fl Hwy 710 East) for eligible recipients according to state guidelines. The Department of Health in Okeechobee anticipates 500 doses of Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine will be available for this distribution by appointment only.
- This will be a DRIVE THROUGH event. Please remain in the vehicle.
- Please enter through the gates on FL Hwy 710. Please arrive no more than 30 minutes prior to your appointment.
- The Department of Health asks anyone planning to arrive for vaccinations to have consent forms printed and completed before coming to the Agri-Civic Center. You must have a new consent form every time you receive a vaccine. CONSENT FORMS can be found at online at http://okeechobee.floridahealth.gov/programs-and-services/covid.html or may be picked up at the Okeechobee County Public Library.
- Please be prepared for extended wait times in your vehicle during the event.
- APPOINTMENTS REQUIRED. For first dose vaccine appointment, go to myvaccine.fl.gov or call (866)201-1060 to make an appointment in Okeechobee County. Please only request an appointment once. Multiple attempts will void the original appointment request.
Any questions should be directed to the Florida Department of Health in Okeechobee County at 863-462-5800, Florida’s COVID-19 Call Center available 24/7 at +1 (866) 779-6121, or email COVIDemail@example.com.
About the Florida Department of Health in Okeechobee County
The Florida Department of Health in Okeechobee County’s mission is to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, and community efforts.