04-08-2021 COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments
April 07, 2021
• This will be a DRIVE THROUGH event. Please remain in the vehicle.
• Please enter through the gates on FL Hwy 710. Please arrive no more than 30 minutes prior to your appointment.
• The Department of Health asks anyone planning to arrive for vaccinations to have consent forms printed and completed before coming to the Agri-Civic Center.
You must have a new consent form every time you receive a vaccine. CONSENT FORMS can be found at online at http://okeechobee.floridahealth.gov/programsand-services/covid.html or may be picked up at the Okeechobee County Public Library.
• Please be prepared for extended wait times in your vehicle during the event.
• APPOINTMENTS REQUIRED. For first dose vaccine appointment, go to myvaccine.fl.gov or call (866)201-1060 to make an appointment in Okeechobee County. Please only request an appointment once.
• Any questions should be directed to the Florida Department of Health in Okeechobee County at 863-462-5800, Florida’s COVID-19 Call Center available 24/7 at +1 (866) 779-6121, or email COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org. About the Florida Department of Health in Okeechobee County The Florida Department of Health in Okeechobee County’s mission is to protect, promote, and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, and community efforts.