Florida Department of Health Encourages Residents to Get the COVID-19 Vaccine
April 27, 2021
The Florida Department of Health in Okeechobee County will be offering 2nd Dose Moderna COVID-19 Vaccines, Thursday, April 29, 2021 at the OKEECHOBEE AGRI-CIVIC CENTER (4601 Fl Hwy 710 East). The Department of Health in Okeechobee anticipates 350 doses of Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine will be available for this distribution by appointment only.
- This will be a DRIVE THROUGH event. Please remain in the vehicle.
- Please enter through the gates on FL Hwy 710. Please arrive no more than 30 minutes prior to your appointment.
- The Department of Health asks anyone planning to arrive for vaccinations to have consent forms printed and completed before coming to the Agri-Civic Center.
- You must have a new consent form every time you receive a vaccine. CONSENT FORMS can be found at online at http://okeechobee.floridahealth.gov/programsand-services/covid.html or may be picked up at the Okeechobee County Public Library.
- Please be prepared for extended wait times in your vehicle during the event.
- Any questions should be directed to the Florida Department of Health in Okeechobee County at 863-462-5800, Florida’s COVID-19 Call Center available 24/7 at +1 (866) 779-6121, or email COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org.