04-19-2021 COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments
April 19, 2021
The Florida Department of Health in Okeechobee County will be offering 2nd Dose Moderna COVID-19 Vaccines, Thursday, April 22, 2021 at the OKEECHOBEE AGRI-CIVIC CENTER (4601 Fl Hwy 710 East) for eligible recipients according to state guidelines. The Department of Health in Okeechobee anticipates 500 doses of Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine will be available for this distribution by appointment only.
- This will be a DRIVE THROUGH event. Please remain in the vehicle.
- Please enter through the gates on FL Hwy 710. Please arrive no more than 30 minutes prior to your appointment.
- The Department of Health asks anyone planning to arrive for vaccinations to have consent forms printed and completed before coming to the Agri-Civic Center. You must have a new consent form every time you receive a vaccine. CONSENT FORMS can be found at online at http://okeechobee.floridahealth.gov/programs-and-services/covid.html or may be picked up at the Okeechobee County Public Library.
- Please be prepared for extended wait times in your vehicle during the event.
- APPOINTMENTS REQUIRED. For first dose vaccine appointment, go to myvaccine.fl.gov or call (866)201-1060 to make an appointment in Okeechobee County. Please only request an appointment once.
- Any questions should be directed to the Florida Department of Health in Okeechobee County at 863-462-5800, Florida’s COVID-19 Call Center available 24/7 at +1 (866) 779-6121, or email COVIDemail@example.com.
Lives are saved when less virus is circulating.