- Family Planning—Birth Control
- Healthy Woman Annual Exams
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Screening and Treatment
- Child and Adult Immunizations
- Hepatitis Screening
- TB, Rabies, and Communicable Disease Services
The clinic is supervised by a Physician and staffed by a part-time Advanced Practice Registered Nurse, a Registered Nurse, and a Licensed Practical Nurse. We have two certified Spanish Interpreters to provide assistance with medical issues. The clinic services are available on a sliding fee scale, and the clinic accepts the following insurance plans:
Each client must provide income documentation and go through the eligibility process. For clients established elsewhere, a Record Release must be signed by client and reviewed by Provider before receiving care from Provider.
Clinic services are walk-in and by appointments. Call 863-462-5800 for more information or to schedule an appointment.