Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nuñez Joins Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo to Highlight National HIV Testing Day
Tallahassee, Fla.— Today, Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nuñez, joined by State Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo, held a press conference at Tampa General Hospital in honor of National HIV Testing Day (NHTD). This annual observance encourages people to be aware of their HIV status and provides an opportunity to recognize community partners for making HIV testing simple, accessible, affordable, and routine.
Vulnerable populations at risk for severe COVID-19:
Certain populations are at greater risk of progressing to severe disease and warrant more significant consideration for prophylaxis or treatment.
- Patients who are older (≥65 years), have comorbidities, or are immunocompromised are at higher risk of hospitalization and death from COVID-19.
- When necessary, providers should prioritize treating patients at high risk for progression to severe COVID-19 illness, including older and immunocompromised individuals and those with clinical risk factors.
- Treatment Locator
- Provider Alert Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccines
- Governor Desantis Freedom First Budget Signing Ensures a Healthier Future for Floridians
- Florida Department of Health Promotes Generator Safety Ahead of 2022 Disaster Preparedness Tax Holiday
- COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Update
- FDOH-Okeechobee County Provides and Update on the Current National Infant Formula Shortage
- Florida Department of Health in Okeechobee County Advises on Meningococcal Disease and Vaccines in Florida
- Health Officials Issue Rabies Alert
- Public Health Officials Urge Floridians to Keep Blood Pressure in Check
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals