Vulnerable populations at risk for severe COVID-19:
Certain populations are at greater risk of progressing to severe disease and warrant more significant consideration for prophylaxis or treatment.
- Patients who are older (≥65 years), have comorbidities, or are immunocompromised are at higher risk of hospitalization and death from COVID-19.
- When necessary, providers should prioritize treating patients at high risk for progression to severe COVID-19 illness, including older and immunocompromised individuals and those with clinical risk factors.
No events at this time
- Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nuñez Joins Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo to Highlight National HIV Testing Day
- Treatment Locator
- Provider Alert Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccines
- Governor Desantis Freedom First Budget Signing Ensures a Healthier Future for Floridians
- COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Update
- FDOH-Okeechobee County Provides and Update on the Current National Infant Formula Shortage
- Florida Department of Health in Okeechobee County Advises on Meningococcal Disease and Vaccines in Florida
- Health Officials Issue Rabies Alert
- Public Health Officials Urge Floridians to Keep Blood Pressure in Check
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals